There are tons of healthy treat recipes out there that end up leaving us unsatisfied and dissappointed, but I can promise you right now that this is NOT one of them. This chocolate ice-cream may just be the best ice-cream I have ever had – unhealthy ice-cream included and better yet, it is so simple to make.
- 1 frozen banana (chopped)
- 1 tbs sugar free peanut butter
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50ml milk
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and freeze for an hour before serving.