My little sister discovered the tastiest savoury muffin recipe this week and I felt I had to share the secret. These little savoury bites are absolutely delicious and super healthy with barely any flour per muffin.
- 210g Cake Flour
- 10ml Baking Powder
- 3ml Salt
- 1ml Cayenne Pepper
- 200g Cooked Spinach
- 125g Rindless Streaky Bacon (chopped)
- 100g Cheddar Cheese
- 100ml Milk
- 100ml Cooking Oil
- 1 Egg
- Sift the dry ingredients together. Add Spinach, Raw Bacon & Grated Cheese and mix together.
- Beat the Egg, Milk & Oil together and stir into the dry ingredients. Mix until Flour is moistened. Batter should still be lumpy.
- Spoon into Greased Muffin Tins (filling each 2/3 fill)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C for 15-20 minutes
- Serve Hot