This recipe was a hit with the whole family and uses only a few ingredients, making it a simple winner of a dish!
4-5 crushed garlic cloves
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2.5 tsp. coarse salt
0.5 tsp. freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 pork tenderloins (we used a pork fillet)
2 tbsp. canola oil
1. Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.
2. Rub the paste over the pork and marinade over night or for a few hours if possible. (We marinated for 3 hours).
3. Preheat the oven to 200 C
4. Heat the canola oil in a large heavy pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, add pork and brown all over for 4 minutes
5. Transfer the pork to the oven and roast for 20 minutes (turning occasionally)
6. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and try let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.